first week of summer: instagram version

Summer 2013 has officially begun. Well... a week ago. It has been a pretty fun filled week and a half which I have decided to capture with my lovely iPhone 4 (yay for oldie iphones!!). A highlight was going vintage shopping downtown where I got a creepy but fun pair of red eye earrings. They were a striking pair that definitely become conversation starters if I wear them with a high ponytail. A little TV, vintage rollerblades, swimming, cooking, and job hunting comprised the rest of the week. The beginning of summer has been pretty great and I can't wait for the exciting things that will come soon. 
Follow my personal instagram @aleksandrauzee or my blog instagram @ragfox for more daily pictures of my life and things in the world that inspire me. 

Comments

Popular Posts